Bar Staff - Receptionist
Experienced in delivering outstanding hospitality, you instinctively know how to deliver an exceptional & engaging member experience.
Well presented with excellent communication & customer service skills, you will respond and assist with any member enquires ensuring they are actioned with a personable & customer focused approach.
Overseeing the member requirements within Coach Bar, you will produce and serve a variety of sports nutrition shakes & other beverages.
With a passion for health & fitness, you will want to be part of our incredible journey.
To support the Head Coach in delivering industry leading customer service from the reception of the club know as the bar. As a member of the ‘Bar Staff’ team you will be the first and last point of contact for every member on every visit, your impression counts!
The following outlines your role, please note, Coach Gyms reserve the right to change these terms and conditions as necessary, with due notice.
The below is an outline of the Bar Staff role, however your job will not be limited to just what is outlined here:
- To meet and greet ever member on every visit in an engaging manner
- To assist prospective members in their sign-up process
- To produce and serve a wide variety of sports nutrition shakes and other beverages to the members
- Delivering a flawless member experience and Interactions
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting and assisting potential and existing members, responding to member inquiries, and resolving any complaints in a prompt and customer focused fashion
- Assist members with their class/boutique/schedules, across multiple Coach gyms if needed
- Organise and assist with any private or special events happening at Coach
- Drive sales for products, services, memberships and retail in the club
- Manage your own KPIs to ensure all membership, boutique services and secondary spend revenue lines are achieved
- Exceed expectations, targets and results for every area of the business
- Retail Management. Work with your team daily to assist with locating merchandise and maximising secondary spend opportunities within your club.
- Assist in your gyms accounting needs, including recording daily petty cash flow, preparing bank deposits, banking logs etc.
- Assist in keeping track of and reporting your clubs group exercise freelance teacher budget
- Resolve member complaints and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures
- Oversee daily operations of the office, including maintenance and operational records, logs are to be kept and managed by you and your team
- Practising & recording weekly fire alarm tests, making sure fire exits are clear & logbook is up to date
- Club walk arounds and communicate any maintenance or construction needs to the Operations Team and help oversee proper and prompt fixing
- Experience in a similar customer facing
- Must have a passion for health and fitness
- Full availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent written, oral communication, and organizational skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Proficient in problem solving and able to work proactively within a team environment to meet established corporate goals and sales objectives
- Desire for career growth within the company