Coach - Assistant Manager
With 2+ years experience in a leadership/supervisory role & a qualified PT (Level 2), you will support the General Manager in the day to day operational running of the club.
You will have a proven track record in achieving sales KPI’s & will be talented in creating & executing innovative local marketing activity.
Skilled in multi-tasking and with excellent attention to detail you will guide & motivate your teams to provide an exceptional member experience.
To support the Head Coach in overseeing and managing the Leeds Kirkstall site operationally and financially. Also assisting in building a strong local community and the best possible client experience through exceptional communication and engagement.
The following outlines your role, please note, Coach Gyms reserve the right to change these terms and conditions as necessary, with due notice.
The below is an outline of the Coach role, however your job will not be limited to just what is outlined here:
- To assume the roles and responsibilities of the Head Coach in their absence
- Responsible for every member, staff member, every process and every result within your Coach Gym
- Delivering a flawless member experience and Interactions
- Deliver boutique sessions as and when required
- Ensure brand standards are adhered to by all Coach employees, self-employed trainers and ambassadors
- Drive sales for products, services, memberships and retail in the club
- Manage KPIs for each of the roles within your Coach facility including your own
- Create, implement and drive your clubs local marketing planner in line with national promotions/initiatives
- Exceed expectations, targets and results for every area of the business
- Deliver sales training to all roles within the business
- Oversee the administration and management of your club’s membership platform
- Ensure that your clubs member feedback system is maintained in line with company guidelines
- Manage your gyms accounting needs, including recording daily petty cash flow, preparing bank deposits, banking logs etc.
- Manage your clubs group exercise freelance teacher budget
- Develop, maintain and implement an industry leading group exercise programme through effective timetabling
- 2+ years’ experience in a team leader, supervisory or management role
- Must have a passion for health and fitness
- Minimum Level 2 personal training qualification required
- Full availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent written, oral communication, and organizational skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Proficient in problem solving and able to work proactively within a team environment to meet established corporate goals and sales objectives
- Ability to lead and motivate team
- Desire for career growth within the company
Basic salary of up to £20,000 + OTE + PT